COVID-19 safety precautions at The Ashford
Dear guests of The Ashford,
In these difficult times, it’s so important to us that you feel safe and comfortable at The Ashford. We have put a lot of thought and effort into various safety and sanitation measures to ensure the health and protection of our guests and staff.
- On arrival, hand sanitiser is offered to every guest.
- Guests are asked to fill in a form and their temperature is taken.
- There is sanitiser in every public space at The Ashford, including reception, the lounge and breakfast room.
- Guests have hand sanitiser in their rooms and are given a bottle as a gift to carry with them.
- Our staff wipe and sanitise all serving counters, work stations, side tables, desks, and bathroom counters during room servicing.
- Particular care is taken when sanitising items like remotes, electronic devices, and card payment devices after each use.
- Our staff wear masks at all times, and we kindly request that guests do the same when they are not in their rooms.
- Our staff have gone through training to ensure that they are aware of WHO safety protocols and stay within 2m of guests and each other as far as possible.
- Lounge and breakfast room furniture has been arranged to ensure safe social distancing for guests.
- Any staff member showing symptoms as indicated by the WHO will immediately be asked to self-quarantine.
- If a guest is showing symptoms, The Ashford kindly requests that they leave the premises and seek medical attention, or alternative suitable quarantined accommodation.
As we look forward to welcoming you, we are committed to doing our utmost to protect you and our staff.
Take care and stay safe,
Megan and The Ashford team